If you’re a Cricket fan and are looking for a way to watch live streaming of the 2015 Cricket World Cup matches, you have come to the right place.
About the 2015 ICC World Cup
The 2015 ICC Cricket World Cup is jointly hosted by Australia and New Zealand. The big cricket tournament started February 14th and runs through March 29th. Fourteen teams will play 49 matches in 14 venues, with Australia hosting 26 games while New Zealand hosts 23 games.
Team India (aka Men in Blue) are the defending champions, having beaten Sri Lanka during the last ICC World Cup in 2011. Who do you pick to win this year’s tournament?
Follow these steps to live stream Cricket World Cup Matches using Hotspot Shield
- Download Hotspot Shield on your device (Windows, Mac, iOS or Android). You will need to upgrade to the Elite version to get access to India virtual location, which will enable you to live stream the cricket world cup. Use promo code “cricket20” to get 20% discount on Elite yearly Membership (limited time only). Download now:
- Open the app, sign in to your Hotspot Shield Elite account to benefit from the 9 virtual locations and select India.
- Turn on the protection (if not done already).
- Open http://www.starsports.com
on your internet browser (Star Sports is an official partner of ICC). You must have a subscription for the final stages if you want to get the live coverage, which is available at 1200 Rs. so about 20 US dollars.
- Now, you have unlimited access to the games live!
Watch our video tutorial:
Use Hotspot Shield to watch live matches on ESPN and other networks
If you prefer to watch coverage of the tournament by other networks, you can use still use Hotspot Shield to get access. Note: these networks offer are paid services that you’ll need to subscribe to. Which might get very expensive if you are only interested in the cricket world cup.
- ESPN3 in the U.S. – Select the US virtual location to watch the matches via ESPN3.
- Fox Sports in Australia – Select Australia as your virtual location to watch the matches via Fox Sports.
- SportsNet in Canada – Select Canada as your virtual location to watch the matches via SportsNet.
- Sky Sports in the UK – Select the UK as your virtual location to watch the matches via Sky Sports.
Enjoy the Matches!
I hope this post has helped you find the best way to enjoy all the cricket games live online and also save you some time and money. Let us know in the comments if you have any question or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to help!