The UEFA Champions League Final is set. Two of European soccer’s most famous clubs will meet in Berlin to battle for the title.
When is the Champions League final?
It’s on June 6th, 2015. That’s a Saturday. Cancel all of your plans for that weekend. Or just the Saturday night ones if you’re less keen on watching televised elite European football matches.
When does it kick off?
8:45 pm Central European Time. For those of you reading this in the United Kingdom, that will work out at the more familiar time of 7.45 pm BST. If you’re on the east coast of the United States it’ll be 12.45 pm. If you’re on the west coast we’re afraid it’s 9.45 am. In Dubai the game will take place on Saturday, June 6 at 10:45 pm and at 11:45 pm at Karachi. To find out at what time it will happen in your region, have a look at this time zone converter, very convenient!
Where to live stream the game for free online?
As is tradition the match will be broadcast on ITV player. This is a UK channel that is “supposedly” only available to people located in the UK. However with the help of Hotspot Shield app you can make this website think you are browsing the Internet from the UK. Find below the detailed guide to unblock UK geo-restricted content.
How to unblock ITV player to watch the final live
1) Turn on Hotspot Shield on your device. The Hotspot Shield app is available on desktop for Windows and Mac, and on mobile devices (iOS, Android). Click below to get your free download:
2) Upgrade to Hotspot Shield Elite version to have the UK option among your virtual locations (required to access ITV player from outside UK). Click here to upgrade. With the Elite membership, benefit from an Ad-free browsing experience, protect up to 5 devices simultaneously, and get unlimited & unrestricted access to your favorite content.
3) Sign in to your Hotspot Shield Elite account, turn “on” the protection and select “United Kingdom” in the Virtual Location menu.
4) Now, you’re connected to the Internet virtually from the virtual location of your choice. You may visit whatismyipaddress.com to check that you have a new IP address and your location is where you want it to be! We recommend to clear your browser’s cookies prior to checking your IP address.
6) Now you are ready to start streaming the action live! The best part is that in doing so you will also get access to numerous other services such as American Netflix, BBC iPlayer, Blackout fixes for MLB, NHL, MLS, American Amazon Instant Video, HBO Go, Sky Go, and many more.
Let us know your prognostic for this match on the comments. Who do you think has the biggest chances to win?