RSS Pinterest G+

2013 US online sales prediction

The holiday shopping season is here. This year, Adobe predicts that Cyber Monday online spending is expected to break $2.27 billion, which will be an increase of 55% compared to 2012.

But shoppers should be careful. Cyber criminals are most active in unleashing malware, viruses, and various scams during the holiday shopping season.

Fortunately, the infographic below has some useful tips to help you shop online safely.

safe online shopping tips infographic

image credit

Share this Image On Your Site

9 Responses to How to Avoid the Holiday Shopping Trap – Tips for Safe Online Shopping [Infographic]

1. James Harrison November 25, 2013 at 1:25 pm #

How do you verify that 3rd party seals of approval are legitimate? I’ve seen so many bogus ones that I now ignore them all. Thanks, J.

• Peter Nguyen
      Peter Nguyen December 3, 2013 at 3:53 pm #

You can verify if the seals are legitimate by clicking on them and making sure that they link the organizations that created the seals and that it has the name of the site you are visiting on it.

• entrepre December 8, 2013 at 3:50 am #

related to this http://entintelligen­ce.blogspot.com

2. hotspot shield November 29, 2013 at 5:52 pm #

i like hotspot shied very much because this make me open any blocked site

3. entrepre December 8, 2013 at 3:51 am #

related to this http://entintelligen­ce.blogspot.com

4. Mylabspluswvu February 4, 2014 at 12:54 pm #

I think this is one of the most important information for me.
    And i’m glad reading your article. But wanna remark
    on some general things, The web site style is perfect,
    the articles is really great : D. Good job, cheers

5. UK 2 Me Online February 16, 2014 at 9:07 pm #

Hello,
    This above blog-post is all about the online shopping.Its a very good and highly demanded and a popular media for shopping.It reduces the effort also.Thank you so much.

6. Sleeping Bag April 23, 2014 at 1:31 am #

I personally like, trigger I discovered just what I’d been writing about pertaining to. You have was over the 5 working day extensive search for! Lord Thanks a lot man. Have got a fantastic evening. Cya

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. The Hacker Academy – Don’t Be a Sucker on Cyber Monday - December 2, 2013

[…] Find the original article here: http://blog.hotspotshield.com/2013/11/22/cyber-monday-safe-online-shopping-tips/ […]